Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your drinks suitable for vegans?
Yes! We strive to make sure our products are vegan suitable where possible, so the maximum number of people can enjoy them.
- Are your products suitable for gluten-free diets?
Yes, some are! We aim to make sure our products are suitable for gluten-free diets where possible. These are outlined on the product pages with a gluten-free badge.
- Are your drink flavours natural?
Certainly! All our products are 100% natural, with no preservatives, artificial colours and flavourings.
- Does Franklin & Sons contain sugar?
All our products have refined sugars. As we have taken measures to reduce sugar across our range and now have many products with less than 5g/100ml.
- Where does Franklin & Sons ingredients come from?
As a brand, we endeavor to support British agriculture and enhance the factors of sustainability. As the sugar we use doesn’t travel across oceans it is farmed right here in the UK by British farmers. The spring water we use across our range is from the heart of Staffordshire, in the middle of the country for easy transport to our production facilities. Of course, we use some products from further afield, but these are crafted into natural extracts and are far easier to transport than raw ingredients.
- What does tonic water contain?
Our ingredients for our tonic water’s include, Sparkling spring water, sugar, acidifier: citric acid; natural flavours, including quinine.
Where to find us
- Where can I buy Franklin & Sons?
Powered by Good Time In, our shop is on our website to order directly to your door.
You can also find us in various amazing bars and restaurants.
- How long do your products take to deliver?
3-5 days from Good Time In, but this can differ per delivery.
- How can I keep up to date with Franklin & Son’s latest updates?
Subscribe to our email mailing list at the bottom of the page and follow us on Instagram and Facebook to discover more about our flavourful range and our creative cocktail creations.
- Who do I contact in terms of getting a sample or stock of Franklin & Sons?
Thank you for your interest! Just send your inquiry on our get in touch page.
- Who do I contact in terms of getting a Franklin & Sons menu for my venue?
You can find our menu system on our trade page or just fill out our inquiry form on the get in touch page