KINGS CORONATION COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Description of Promotion- The promoter is: Global Brands Ltd (company no. 03366749) whose registered office is at Global Brands Ltd. 5th Floor CASA, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB, UK.
- Promotion Period – The competition will run from 4th May 12.00hrs (the “opening date”) to 17.00hrs on 11th May 2023 (the “closing date”) inclusive. All competition entries shared after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
- Eligibility – the Promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and close family members of the Promotor, Global Brands Ltd are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- How to Enter – to enter the competition you must follow @franklinandsons Instagram page, Tag a friend in the comments who you’re spending the bank holiday with and like the post. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion.
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected (“Prize Winners”). Each will receive one (1) prize. The prize is One (1) bottle of original feragaia and one (1) case of Mandarin & Ginger Soda. This will be sent out to the address provided once the competition is over. We cannot replace or reimburse the prize if lost or stolen. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Global Brands Ltd reserve the right to vary the terms of this offer or end it without notice.
- Winner Selection – The Prize Winners will be randomly selected in a draw performed by a computer process on or about the 12th May 2023. The Prize Winner will not be notified via email if they are a winner but home address must be provided. The prize will be sent to the Prize Winners within 14 days of the event. The prize or any portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promotor reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal of greater value.
- Personal Data – The Promotor will process your personal data in order to administer the Promotion and for direct marketing purposes in line with its privacy notice. In the privacy notice you can also read more about your rights in regard to your data, and how to opt out from the marketing. After the winners have been selected at random, we will destroy address data to comply with GDPR.
- Governing Law – these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- General – the Promotor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or website. Promotor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where the Promotor deems the entrant is attempting to commit fraud or violate these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.